Anne is a connector and a certified online brand strategist, LinkedIn expert, career coach, Jewelry Designer- Lovitude, Nordic Walker, soul painter and she is a specialist in leveraging social media tools to help clients Look Great, Be Found, Get Known and make meaningful business connections to achieve success.
- Access what kind of people they are.
- TUGS- Takers, Users, Givers, Sharers
- Are they sending you a personal message on LinkedIn? Or, is it an automated message?
- A personal message increases the Like, Know and Trust Factor
- Send a personal message back- “Hey thanks for the invitation to connect. I see you have a fab blog, may I ask what did you have in mind that I can support you with today? Be well my new friend. Phone number underneath.
- Give virtual hugs
- When you send out a personal message- For Anne, there is 98% response rate and 56% of business relationships.
- If you set it up correctly, LinkedIn is the most effective connecting tool.
- Identity – Branded company page. Make sure to have a company page that you can link to your personal page.
- Find the right Networks/connections (the right hubs.
– Company Page
– Connections – who are the tribes that you want to connect with.
– Knowledge/ thought leadership – LinkedIn drives more traffic to B2B blog sites than any other site
- Do you know yourself? Ask yourself. Build a LinkedIn story that will help people connect with you
- Put a logo/banner image that will represent your brand.
- Change up your industry as a hub to do prospecting
- Think about the next week and who is it that you want to work with
- Change your professional headline based on your target market.
- Once you connect
- Send an Email
- Send them a free tip
- Give away something
- 3 touch points- Follow on twitter, accept the connect and look at their profile, respond with a comment or article, or a blog you have
- Don’t sell them anything, lift them up
- Hide the breadcrumbs when you are researching
- Check out their profiles
- People want to connect with you because of you
- 20% is own content and 80% of content is re shared and re posted.
- Consistent and predictable in your brand