Honorée Corder has been a successful entrepreneur for over 20 years and has generated 7 figures within the last 12 months. Her mission is to inspire and motivate others to turn their vision into their real-life reality. Honorée and her clients have co-created incredible results, reaching goals they never thought were truly possible. Honorée is also a best-selling author–writing books on success, business relationships, divorce, single parenting, and most recently, prosperity for writers.
Honorée’s first ever job was at a movie theater. Today, Honorée is doing many things. Currently, she just wrote The Miracle Morning for Salespeople.
Entrepreneurial secret sauce- If you want something, give it away. Find out what you want and then intentionally give it away. Then let the universe bring it back.
That’s how she became business partners with Hal Elrod of the Miracle Morning.
How to reach out to Influencers without chasing them?
If you want to reach out to people that is a big name
- Everybody is Human
- Everyone has the same amount of time
- As you get higher up, more people are pulling and pushing to get to them
- When you want to reach out to them, tell them what value can you bring to them.
- Offer to do something for them.
- Build a real relationship
- Pay for services if you are not able to bring value immediately.
How do you do it all?
- Be intentional about your days.
- Plan them out beforehand.
Be consistent and the better you will get at your craft.
People who do it effortlessly, have the 10,000 hours of practice.
The best time to start something is right now.
Anyone who is farther away from you, they did the work. The results will take time to come.
- SMART goal- Specific, Measurable, achievable, results-focused, and time- bound
- A goal is not just thinking it, it’s inking it.
- I am so grateful and happy now that….
- Not something conceptually in your mind.
- It’s the right goal if it makes you nauseous.
If you haven’t achieved your goals by the time frame you indicated, reevaluate the goals. Sometimes it’s just around the corner and people will quit. Are you close? Are you missing an outcome? and did you take the right outcomes toward them?
What trophy would you want on your mantle?
Any trophy made of chocolate
What is your guilty pleasure?
Chocolate and The real Housewives show
What are you currently reading?
101 things you didn’t know about Civil War.
What is your one productivity hack?
Having a schedule
What is your personal motto?
There is always a way when you are committed. Be nice.
What would you differently, if you were given a chance?
Would have not listened to inner gremlins and gotten out of the way faster.
Get Honoree’s Books and contact her